Sunday, November 14, 2010

48 Hour Films

Ol' Mikey




This was Maanav's attempt at making the fastest film ever. I think, without technical complications and finding out the whole adobe suite cs5 sucks - I did this in about 3 to 4 hours. I did the animation in like 40 minutes. Also, I have no idea how I got the idea.


Yves Got the Invite



I scrapped my 48 hour film idea that I worked on Friday and Saturday and I did this. I liked the idea of doing super quick and shitty. I got inspired by alanthebox and The Cask of Amontillado, which I just found out was a Poe short story. I think I read it in my sophomore year of high school and I wanted to do a play of it - but then I forgot.

Either way, the 48 hour weekend is my outlet for me being an idiot. Because every other day, I'm a very articulate and well thought out person. I have medals for these things.

2 comments:

amanda winterstein said...

so many medals!

Charlotte said...

LOVELY.
VERY UNIQUE, VERY UNIQUE.

(New material to quote to you incessantly.)